French fries are the world’s favourite snack anytime of the day. You will not find a person that hates French Fries. We can help you prepare the snack at home with ease.It only takes 10 min to prepare this awesome snack. Believe us!! It is easier than it sounds. So, go ahead, follow the steps here and pose a cook in front of your family.
- 4 big Potatoes
- 4 tbps oil
- Turmeric powder- 1 tbsp
- Chilli powder and salt to add to the taste.(Add as per requirement of hotness)
Seasoning as required
- Tomato Sauce
- Curry leaves powder
- Chilli flakes
You are all set to go!!
- Wash the potatoes neatly, peel of the skin and neatly slice them vertically to get rectangular shape long wedges.
- Add oil to a non stick pan as potatoes tend to stick to the pan as they are fried.
- Now add chopped potatoes to the pan and keep stirring them till they turn golden brown in color.
- Add a pinch of salt while they are still in pan.
- Take the potatoes out of pan into a plate and drain excess oil from them using a edible tissue.
- Yayy!! French fries are ready to be served now. Serve them while they are hot to get the best taste.
- After the last step you may add chilli flakes or chilli powder or any other masala powder to make the fries spicy and add to the taste.
Let us know what you think in the comments section below. Spread the word by liking, sharing the post. 🙂