Christmas is the time of the year we all love and try to make it as special as possible. Each year we invite friend , elatives and people around us creating a memorable environment. We are here to help you find the best Recipe to make Christmas even more special with a Dessert that would bring smiles on everyone’s faces. Puddings are our favorite too. So , we went on to try the Readonn pudding and well, our experiment overwhelmed us. So we thought we can share this with everyone and make them happy this Christmas.
- 1 teaspoon baking soda
- 4 cups persimmon pulp
- 3 1/2 cups white sugar
- 3 eggs, beaten
- 4 cups all-purpose flour
- 4 teaspoons baking powder
- 1-2 teaspoon ground cinnamon
- 1 teaspoon vanilla extract
- 1 pinch salt
- 5 cups milk
- 8 tablespoons melted butter
Cool Ice Cream
(or) Caramel Sauce (or) Chocolate Sauce and some walnuts
Let’s get started
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees F (180 degrees C).
- Heat the butter on a pan.
- Break the eggs and mix it with Baking soda, Persimmon pulp and mix till a smooth and uniform texture is formed.
- To the above mixture add add Vanilla flavor, baking powder, salt,milk and sugar while stirring slowly.
- Add the heated butter and add some more sugar if needed.
- Pour this rough and uniform mixture into a mold or baking pan and heat for around 45 min.
- You get a soft pudding which looks like it is about to melt in your mouth.
- Enjoy directly or add toppings of cream or caramel sauce to make it even more awesome.
Eat it!! Thanks us later!!