Fried Rice is the world’s favorite Chinese dish that we cannot say no to. Many of us don’t want risk making fried rice at home but believe us it is not rocket science and it is easier than it sounds. All the right ingredients and we will have the best aroma and a best meal. Fried Rice is eaten with a special gravy that we usually see in restaurants or can be accompanied by Tomato ketchup which will taste equally good
- 2 cup finely chopped onion
- 2 1⁄2 tablespoons oil
- Egg (If you are planning for Egg Fried Rice)
- 2 drops soy sauce (Add more if you like)
- 3 drops sesame oil
- 1 cup finely chopped carrots (chop them to very small pieces)
- 1 cup frozen peas, thawed
- 4 Cups rice,boiled and cooled
- 5 green onions, chopped
- 2 pieces of garlic
- Garlic Paste
- Spices like (Red Chilli powder,pepper,salt)
Toppings for extra taste
- Boiled bean chopped into little pieces
Lets Prepare an awesome Fried Rice
- Heat 2 tbsps oil in a pan; add chopped onions and stir-fry until onions turn a nice brown color, about 6-7 minutes; remove from pan from stove.
- Allow the onions to cool while you get ready the boiled rice and spices.(Make sure you cooked the rice before hand and rice is soft and then cooled)
- Pour rice in the pan with fried onions and add little more oil if needed.
- Add 2 or 3 drops of soy sauce while you are stirring the rice gently.
- Add in carrots, peas potato wedges if you like while you keep stirring.
- At this point, add eggs if you are planning for egg fried rice. The beaten egg should be poured into the rice and mixed immediately so the egg is separated and mixes well with rice.
- Add Garlic paste, turmeric, chilli powder and salt and keep stirring gently so that all the ingredients are mixed well. (Here is the heart of the taste of Fried Rice. adjust the spices as per your need).
- Now all the ingredients are in the pan. All you have to do is keep frying the rice. Add 2 or 3 drops of soy sauce and oil and stir fry the rice for about 8-9 minutes.
- You can add the chopped beans or coiled corn at this point and mix well to get a even better taste.
The awesome Fried Rice is ready to be served now. Eat it while it’s hot!!
Like and Subscribe to Readonn.com for more Cooking Recipes.